Article 1 (User Information and Personal Data)
- “User Information” refers to the information of the Users.
- “Personal Data” refers to information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, e-mail address, organization name, location, telephone number, social network service account, IP address, cookie identifier, etc., among the User Information.
However, if you withdraw your consent, you will not be able to use the Services (or functions) that require us to use User information we obtain based on your consent.
In addition, when any of the Users under 16 years of age uses the Services, the guardian must give consent to the use of the Service or obtain approval from the guardian before agreeing to use the Services.
Article 3 (Information We Obtain through the Services)
We may obtain the following User Information from the Users. The Users may not use the Services in whole or in part if the Users do not provide such information.
1) Information obtained directly from the Users through the User's registration of the Services or any change in the registered information, or through inquiries or communications from the Users
- e-mail address
- Company Name
- Telephone Number
- Login name
- Login password
- Information from customer support inquiries
- Feedback information from the Users, such as evaluations and complaints
2) Information automatically acquired through the use of the Services by the Users
- Location information
- Information on service usage (e.g., information on operating settings, number of files uploaded, direction of the device when a crash occurs, etc.)
- Date and time of accessing the Services
- The type of device applications and browsers used to view the Services and the pages viewed (including the websites of third party services used by the Users prior to using the Services)
- Information regarding devices used to access the Services, hardware models, device IP addresses, MAC addresses and other unique identifiers, OS and its versions, selected languages, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device operating information, and mobile network information
3) Information acquired through services operated by third parties
If you permit us to obtain the User Information through a service operated by a third party, we may obtain the User Information. In such cases, we may adapt the information we obtain from the Users and information obtained from third parties in order to improve the Services and provide advertisements that are of interest to the Users.
Article 4 (Purpose of Use of User Information)
We use acquired User Information for the following purposes.
- For the purpose of providing, maintaining, protecting and improving the Services, such as accepting registration of the Services, identifying Users, calculating usage fees, etc.
- To announce information on the content of the Services, update information, information on events and campaigns, information regarding change of rules, etc.
- To announce information regarding the Services and respond to inquiries
- In response to violations of our Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations
- For the purpose of generating statistical data on the use of the Services
- For the planning, plotting and implementation of future Services
- For identity authentication during or after logging in when using the Services
- For the purpose of analyzing registered information and usage conditions in order to make content and advertising provided by third parties when using the Services more convenient for the Users
- For understanding the distribution status of advertising, measuring advertising effectiveness, and displaying behavioral targeting advertising
- In order to provide part of the information to our business partners (hereinafter simply referred to as “Advertising Provider”) (information which identifies a particular individual is not included in the information used or provided through advertising services of the Advertising Provider)
- For the distribution or display of advertisements from us or a third party
- For sending prizes to the Users who have won the campaign, etc.
Article 5 (Provision of Information to a Third Party)
1) We may provide Personal Data among the acquired Use Information to a third party in the following cases:
- Cases in which we obtain your consent;
- Cases in which there are sufficient grounds for us to determine that he or she is forced to disclose Personal Data in order to protect our rights, properties, services, etc., in violation of our Terms and Conditions;
- Cases in which the provision of Personal Data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- Cases in which the provision of Personal Data is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs;
- In the event of the succession of our business, including the provision of Personal Data, as a result of merger, company split, transfer of business, or otherwise;
- Provision of Personal Data to business partners in order to provide services in response to customers' requests, such as payment processing, data analysis, and customer service
- Provision of Personal Data to third parties providing services on behalf of us in order to provide various functions and services through the Services;
- Providing of Personal Data to advertising distributors with the aim of distributing advertising that is of interest to the Users; or
- and other cases permitted by law.
2) We require third parties who provide Personal Data to comply with the General Data Protection Rules (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and related laws and regulations and to handle User Information in consideration of the privacy of the Users. For details of the handling of User Information by a third party to whom the information is provided, please contact a third party to whom the information is provided.
It may also be necessary to transfer Personal Data to a country outside the EU. In carrying out these transfers, we ensure that the data to be transferred is protected at the appropriate level.
Article 6 (Joint Use of Acquired Personal Data)
If we need a business partner who works with us to provide the Services to you, we may use your Personal Data jointly with our business partner. In this case, we will disclose to the Users the purpose of sharing, the scope of information, the scope of business partners, and the person in charge before joint use.
Article 7 (Deposit of Acquired Personal Data)
- We may entrust the handling of Personal Data, in whole or in part, to the contractor within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use. In this case, the Company will sufficiently examine the eligibility of outsourcing contractors and establish a system to appropriately manage information by stipulating matters concerning confidentiality obligations in the contract.
- We entrust the handling of Personal Data to the relevant services by using the following services.
List of Used Services
- By using the services stated in the preceding paragraph, personal data may be stored or processed in the following countries.
List of countries
Article 8 (Deletion of User Information)
We may retain User Information during and after expiration of our contractual relationships with us, but we will not keep it unnecessarily. In the event the purpose of the acquisition and processing of User Information is achieved, the relevant User Information shall be deleted without delay.
The period during which we store User Information depends on the type of User Information and the purpose of processing it.
Article 9 (Records relating to the Processing of Our User Information)
When we process User information, we handle the records relating to the processing of User Information in accordance with the obligations set forth in the GDPR. We will reflect in this record all the information we need to comply with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authorities in accordance with the GDPR.
Article 10 (Security Measure)
When we process User Information, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate security.
Article 11 (Notice of User Information Infringement to Competent Regulatory Authority)
We have a system and measures in place to detect and evaluate the content of any security violations that may result in the accidental or illegal destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access of User Information that may be transferred, stored, or otherwise processed. Depending on the results of the evaluation, we shall give the necessary notice to the supervisory authority and inform the affected User.
Article 12 (Rights to User Information)
The Users in the European Union have the following rights under the GDPR in relation to the handling of our User Information. For the exercise of these rights, please contact the inquiry desk stipulated in Article 15.
- Explanation and Copy of User Information
You have the right to request an explanation of the User Information we hold and an explanation of how we use the information.
In addition, if we obtain your information as agreed or because it is necessary for us to provide the services requested by you, you will be entitled to receive a copy of the information we have obtained in relation to you.
If you believe that the User Information we have with you is inaccurate, you have the right to request modification of your information.
You have the right to request the deletion of your User Information.
- Processing restriction
You have the right to prohibit or restrict the processing of your User Information.
- Portability Rights
You have the right to transfer the User Information directly to a third party to the extent that we are technically able to do so.
- Objections and Complaints
Article 13 (Cookie)
- We and Advertising Providers may send cookie through the Services to browsers used by the Users and use the technologies.
- You can disable or refuse to accept a Cookie by changing your browser settings by yourself. Please note that if you disable or reject the Cookie, some of the Services may not work properly. The settings of each browser are as follows.
- If the Cookie is set to be acceptable to the User, the Advertising Provider may obtain Cookie information such as the browsing history of the User who uses the services and distribute our advertisements on the Advertising provider media.
- Advertising Provider may use Cookie, access data, our identifiers, and customer attributes to distribute advertisements that match your hobbies and preferences.
- You may be able to stop using Cookie and accessed data by Advertising Provider by accessing and disabling (opting out) the Advertising Provider opt-out page. In such cases, ads may not be distributed in accordance with the User's hobbies and preferences, or the same ads may be repeatedly distributed. If you want to disable (opt out), access the following opt-out pages and follow the steps on the Advertising Provider sites to set.
Article 14 (Link)
Article 15 (Contact Points for Inquiries)
Article 16 (Revision)
Article 17 (Language)
Established October 1, 2018